Big Youtubers trying to be Movie stars?

i heard about the movie i didnt know there were any youtube stars in it.Like ive said many times before many people underestimate the power of youtube

Some Youtubers think they are better and bigger than they actually are and forget that most of them just do 3 minute videos on a video website. Their subscriber number goes to their heads as it were. Kind of annoying to see people get all arrogant over it.

I say fair play to them. If I was as popular as some of them I'd try and take advantage of it to get into films and tv.

Look at it this way. Everyone who is currently a movie star, was trying to be a movie star before they became one!
not true... a lot of stars had no plan to be become a star, but some talent agent found them.

I compare this to Sports stars, Rappers, Models etc that decide over night.. hey I'll act and be awesome!!!

Perhaps Shane Dawson wanted to be an actor and thats why he started youtubing, but you got vloggers with no acting skills trying to act too now? lol

It still happens a lot. Charilze Theron got discovered and look at some of the stars of harry potter, twilight, star wars and more. It still happens quite often.

Back