Gaming Big youtubers starts youtube Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey my name is Kion and I have 3k plus subscribers, I have recently starting a group of talented youtubers almost like Thrust, except better . I was watching a documentary on how to be successful and a Key part is being surrounding by successful people. That is why I'm starting this group , like you won't have to change anything with your
channel. In this group we can share tips with each other and collab and just help each other out like think about most successful youtubers they have a group.We could get higher up the ranks faster which means more attention. We will finally be able to compete with bigger youtubers that's all I'm saying. Do you think you will be interested , like I said all you got to do is keep uploading and we will upload the videos you want us to the group channel 2. If youtube want to join check out the video on our page (creativecreators) for more details.

This is an interesting idea. Would be cool if you posted more information though.

Questions like: Would there be a separate channel group like YOGSCAST? (Would we need to change names/add tags?
Would the videos be monetized if there is a separate channel?
How many members are there in total?

I'm sure you can offer more information and have a plan for this idea
Being prepared didn't harm nobody :)

I would be really interested in this idea and I'm looking forward to more updates and what your plans are exactly but i can see where you're going and i'm liking it :)

This seems interesting. I have seen the video and I understand your expectations. So it will be entirely up to you if you would be okay with me taking part in this. I work hard on my content doing the best I can to create laughter, been at it for over a year and 4 months I believe. So hope you all give me a chance, you can add me on Skype: flashtoro or look for me on any other mediums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back