Better your chance in search results.

Demis Hellen

Vlogs, Music and More...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Demis' advice is good. It's a proven method that works for success in the search results. The current size of his channel doesn't alter that fact.

When you checked out his channel to look at his sub count, did you also check out the high quality of his work? You should.
Hey man thanks appreciate the kind words, you have a great channel going there :)[DOUBLEPOST=1381092945,1381092836][/DOUBLEPOST]
thanks for the advice :) I will have to try it out on my videos
I hope it works out for you and I am sure it will your videos are looking professional with that new camera :)

Reactions: Crown

iLLwORkYOU

COD God
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Demis' advice is good. It's a proven method that works for success in the search results. The current size of his channel doesn't alter that fact.

When you checked out his channel to look at his sub count, did you also check out the high quality of his work? You should.
A channel is based on sub count bro sorry

Reactions: Demis Hellen

Demis Hellen

Vlogs, Music and More...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
A channel is based on sub count bro sorry
Not really bro, it's the quality of the content, how unique it is and your consistency with content. Subs are an important part of a bigger picture, if the other stuff is not present then you cant have a channel because you would be missing vital organs to make the YouTube Channel heart beat.

iLLwORkYOU

COD God
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Not really bro, it's the quality of the content, how unique it is and your consistency with content. Subs are an important part of a bigger picture, if the other stuff is not present then you cant have a channel because you would be missing vital organs to make the YouTube Channel heart beat.
ok bro im not gunna go back and forth with you

karlsanada10

Monthly Video Game Giveaway on my channel now!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I should really fix my tags on my videos.:)) It's actually the same thing over and over every let's play.:/

Shlawoo

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the information! Really heplfull things here!