Best time to upload!

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Thanks for the share!

Hey actually anyone been using the free version of TubeBuddy recently? Just discovered it and omg so useful. One of its features is the best day/time to upload based on your personal statistics.
We just got it a couple of week ago and have been mainly using it to make our tags better by checking how they rank, haven't really had to time ti explore many of the other features yet though!

Reactions: Rails2Revolution

Saddy

Reaction score
Thanks for the share!

Hey actually anyone been using the free version of TubeBuddy recently? Just discovered it and omg so useful. One of its features is the best day/time to upload based on your personal statistics.
Just started using it! i was thinking about buying a pro version to see how it goes but not sure i want to risk it for the biscuit :p

Reactions: Rails2Revolution

princessofarizona

Reaction score
good article, thanks. the best time to upload depends on your target audience too. think about what they are likely to be doing through the day, and when they would be least busy.

MagikMike

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've never tried scheduling my uploads around the best time, mine are anywhere from 7pm - 4am ahaha, maybe I should try it out!

Reactions: Saddy

Saddy

Reaction score
I've never tried scheduling my uploads around the best time, mine are anywhere from 7pm - 4am ahaha, maybe I should try it out!
Give it a go mate! helped my average go up!

BzTv

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Thank you for posting this article.. this helped me soo much!!!

Reactions: Saddy