Best software to record an existing Youtube video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Hey, a few years back, I uploaded some family videos and posted them to my channel as unlisted and private videos. I just wanted to have them for my own viewing and had nothing to do with my channel. I did not keep the original files. I didn't see any need to.

Since then, I have started a different channel for the reason of uploading family stuff. Now I want to clean up my main channel, record those videos I mentioned, put them on the family channel, and delete them from my main channel. I used to have some software that captured Youtube videos and made a file from them. At some point, I remember it stopped working...

Suggestions?

Google *************, it's a website that you can download a YouTube video, it's nice because there's a variety of file types and resolutions

hmmm... your post got censored for some reason. You apparently have spoken a word that should bot be spoken : )

We do not allow YTtalk discussions about how to download videos because it violates YouTube's Terms of Service. Therefore, this thread has been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back