Best software to record an existing Youtube video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, a few years back, I uploaded some family videos and posted them to my channel as unlisted and private videos. I just wanted to have them for my own viewing and had nothing to do with my channel. I did not keep the original files. I didn't see any need to.

Since then, I have started a different channel for the reason of uploading family stuff. Now I want to clean up my main channel, record those videos I mentioned, put them on the family channel, and delete them from my main channel. I used to have some software that captured Youtube videos and made a file from them. At some point, I remember it stopped working...

Suggestions?

Sloppy Canadian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Google *************, it's a website that you can download a YouTube video, it's nice because there's a variety of file types and resolutions

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hmmm... your post got censored for some reason. You apparently have spoken a word that should bot be spoken : )

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
We do not allow YTtalk discussions about how to download videos because it violates YouTube's Terms of Service. Therefore, this thread has been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.