Best screen recorder for games?

I always knew about DxTory but I didnt want to hassle with finding a good codec, so I used Fraps. Then I found an awesome codec and never looked back for Fraps. I use Sony Vegas Pro 12 to edit.

I'll keep updating with this thread haha. Fraps constantly gives me problems. Sometimes, I'm recording 20 minutes of footage to find out that my F9 didn't work that time. So there goes 20 minutes of my life. Gonna check out Dxtory

There's also Bandicam and Mirillis Action. Personally I use Mirillis Action as my recorder. Bandicam can be good but not great. It's best feature is the small file sizes. But Mirillis Action is just as small with Intel Quick Sync. (If you don't know what quick sync is don't worry about it)

Dxtory, I felt like fraps was complicated or something or didn't really like interface of fraps and took no time to learn the software

Any of you guys has been any experience with adobe premiere? I have tried the adobe premiere cc pro and it looks great but little hard. Any good tips for using it?

Back