Best screen recorder for games?

Slow

I have used sometimes fraps and sometimes dxtory but is there better than those two and what do you prefer and why? Also what would be good video editing program.

I prefer DxTory because I just have very good experience with it. I don't like Fraps because all the trouble I have been through with that program. I'm using Sony Vegas Pro as my editing software. My backup is Camtasia. xD

I use Dxtory and Sony Vegas Pro 12. Used to use Fraps then I discovered Dxtory and never looked back.

Currently I use both Fraps and Dxtory. Sometimes I get more frames with Dxtory and sometimes with fraps. Matters on the hardware you can run the game with.

I use fraps or dxtory, mostly fraps. For software i use Sony Vegas, but i suggest trying Adobe premiere I have grown to hate Sony Vegas

I use fraps or dxtory, mostly fraps. For software i use Sony Vegas, but i suggest trying Adobe premiere I have grown to hate Sony Vegas

I don't you like Sony Vegas? It's not that bad lol. Which version? I'm thinking about trying Adobe Premiere.

I don't you like Sony Vegas? It's not that bad lol. Which version? I'm thinking about trying Adobe Premiere.

Ya sony vegas isn't bad it's one of the best, but there's are a lot of thinks that suck about it. I use Sony Vegas Pro 12, and I'm transitioning to Adobe premiere Pro CC

Back