Best promotion sites for comedy videos?

DON'T GO ON 4CHAN!!!!!!!!!
Why not? You can make views. Who cares if they thumb you down and troll you. Views are still views?[DOUBLEPOST=1371593052,1371592893][/DOUBLEPOST]
Its not like they're gonna hunt you down and ban you or something because you are not british :s..
They ask you for a UK zip code when registering. You can't register as a comedian on the site if you are not from the UK. Also, from what I have seen on the site, they require you to upload your videos to their site, not link to them...

Why not? You can make views. Who cares if they thumb you down and troll you. Views are still views.[DOUBLEPOST=1371593052,1371592893][/DOUBLEPOST]
They ask you for a UK zip code when registering. You can't register as a comedian on the site if you are not from the UK. Also, from what I have seen on the site, they require you to upload your videos to their site, not link to them...

Okay did not realise about the zipcode part and when it says upload it is actually a link. I would know I have an account.

As every single one of you knows, I make comedy videos pretty much every week. Some blow up in views, most don't. I'm always looking for new places to promote my content but I'm wondering where you guys might have had success promoting funny stuff?

I'm already using/aware of reddit, tumblr, and funnyjunk. Facebook and twitter of course too. I'm talking about sites specifically geared towards an audience that enjoys youtube videos of the "HaHa" variety.
Look for a comedy forum

Back