Best promotion sites for comedy videos?

IsntChrisL

Easily Distracted
As every single one of you knows, I make comedy videos pretty much every week. Some blow up in views, most don't. I'm always looking for new places to promote my content but I'm wondering where you guys might have had success promoting funny stuff?

I'm already using/aware of reddit, tumblr, and funnyjunk. Facebook and twitter of course too. I'm talking about sites specifically geared towards an audience that enjoys youtube videos of the "HaHa" variety.

As every single one of you knows, I make comedy videos pretty much every week. Some blow up in views, most don't. I'm always looking for new places to promote my content but I'm wondering where you guys might have had success promoting funny stuff?

I'm already using/aware of reddit, tumblr, and funnyjunk. Facebook and twitter of course too. I'm talking about sites specifically geared towards an audience that enjoys youtube videos of the "HaHa" variety.

I'm also to open to suggestions. I don't a whole lot of funny videos, but hey, every views helps!

you basicly listed all of them. ofcourse forums like this but you could try encourage your audiance in videos to share the video, tweet it or anything.

Back