Best Editing Software?

Quacknor

I need to invest in a software, and want it to be worth the money.

Tell me your opinions guys!

For web work the standard would be the Adobe software, with editing in mind you're looking at Premiere pro and After Effects, it's all fully intergrated and streamlined to be easy for users of all levels! Great bit of kit. Pretty too.

The one that I'm using right now is Sony Vegas Pro. It's pretty good to use, although the other product from Adobe (totally forgot what it's called) is kind of better, but it's 64bit xP

For compositing the best I would recommend is Adobe After Effects. For an editing software I would recommend Sony Vegas Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro depending on your price range.

Everyone seems to use Sony Vegas Pro...Adobe is EXTREMLY expensive. I use AVS video editor and I love it. It's simple to use and it's pretty cheap compared to most editors. Dirt cheap compared to Adobe.

I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro and wouldn't want to use anything else. There is no better option, only similar ones.

You could also download a trial version of Premiere Elements and see if it suits you. It's much cheaper than Premiere Pro, and you may find it more fully featured than some of the really cheap ones. They've revamped the latest version (11), so it's gotten some pretty good reviews.

Back