Best Editing Software?

Quacknor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I need to invest in a software, and want it to be worth the money.

Tell me your opinions guys!

WhereMyLaLasAt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For web work the standard would be the Adobe software, with editing in mind you're looking at Premiere pro and After Effects, it's all fully intergrated and streamlined to be easy for users of all levels! Great bit of kit. Pretty too.

Quacknor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I preferably targeted video editing in this thread! (forgot to add)

Ikerot

Fireflies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
The one that I'm using right now is Sony Vegas Pro. It's pretty good to use, although the other product from Adobe (totally forgot what it's called) is kind of better, but it's 64bit xP

CineSpaceMedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
For compositing the best I would recommend is Adobe After Effects. For an editing software I would recommend Sony Vegas Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro depending on your price range.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Everyone seems to use Sony Vegas Pro...Adobe is EXTREMLY expensive. I use AVS video editor and I love it. It's simple to use and it's pretty cheap compared to most editors. Dirt cheap compared to Adobe.

Quacknor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Everyone seems to use Sony Vegas Pro...Adobe is EXTREMLY expensive. I use AVS video editor and I love it. It's simple to use and it's pretty cheap compared to most editors. Dirt cheap compared to Adobe.
I will try this one!

Reactions: VlogRays

TigerXtrm

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro and wouldn't want to use anything else. There is no better option, only similar ones.

Discern4

Reaction score
You could also download a trial version of Premiere Elements and see if it suits you. It's much cheaper than Premiere Pro, and you may find it more fully featured than some of the really cheap ones. They've revamped the latest version (11), so it's gotten some pretty good reviews.