Best editing software POLL

Best editing software

• Total voters

Elpixion

I've Got It
hopefully i didn't leave out any major video editors but this is mainly what editor does everyone else use?

Personally I've only been able to use free programs because aye I'm a broke college student, so out of the two I've used, I have to say iMovie has been a great free program that still lets you somewhat freely edit your videos. Not saying it's the best one out there out of every editing program, but it's a very efficient and user friendly free one.

I've only used imovie and currently using final cut pro x. I've heard awesome things about adobe but have never used it so I can't speak from personal experience.

Without defining what “best” means to you (cheapest? Fastest? Most plugins available? NLE, non-NLE? Support options?) that question is kinda meaningless...
“What does everyone use” is a much easier question to answer.. That said, I chose Final Cut Pro X..

I like Premiere but I've been using ShotCut lately as it's free. It's not as good as Premiere but it gets the job done.

100% Adobe Premiere Pro CC!
The 21,41€ per month are completely worth it for me.
I can't imagine that I will ever change the software. I'm just too used to it.

My heart tells me Final Cut Pro because that's what I learned on. My gut tells me Premiere since it's also very powerful and accessible. With the integration with Photoshop and After Effects, I'm keen to say Premiere is the best, or at least my favorite. Whether that's true or not is up in the air.

Back