Being bullied for my videos

yeah.. and I haven't even had youtube for a month yet! Not everyone gets famous overnight. It's so stupid. If only they knew how much guts it takes to post videos.. whatever I guess all this hate is getting me views...

Haha thats one way to look at it, until they spam dislike your videos

yeah.. and I haven't even had youtube for a month yet! Not everyone gets famous overnight. It's so stupid. If only they knew how much guts it takes to post videos.. whatever I guess all this hate is getting me views...

Be glad it's only a month in and you don't have a 2 year long 300 video catalogue of content for them to ridicule :)[DOUBLEPOST=1369537505,1369537437][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh gosh good point...worst part is, these are people who I thought were my best friends... even if they're kidding, it still hurts ya know?

Yeah, sometimes it can be worse when your best friends don't necessarily bully you, but unintentionally draw attention to you, not realising what can result in

This alone tells me that your friends know absolutely NOTHING about youtube...

Problem is even if they did they wouldn't care. the people who bully me spend their days watching KSI or Yogscast religously[DOUBLEPOST=1369537609,1369537573][/DOUBLEPOST]
thats a good point! I think 19 subscribers in one month isn't terrible..

19 subs in one month is great! on my original channel it took 4 months to get to 20

Be glad it's only a month in and you don't have a 2 year long 300 video catalogue of content for them to ridicule :)[DOUBLEPOST=1369537505,1369537437][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yeah, sometimes it can be worse when your best friends don't necessarily bully you, but unintentionally draw attention to you, not realising what can result in
good point, maybe ill get more views

good point, maybe ill get more views

I would try to hide your channel from people you know, otherwise even though you may be getting views, they won't be for good reasons, unless the people you share it with you trust completely

I would try to hide your channel from people you know, otherwise even though you may be getting views, they won't be for good reasons, unless the people you share it with you trust completely
yeah that's what I tried to do for a really long time, but apparently that doesn't work.

f**k um srry ive been doing yt for years my family dont understand friend eather just do what makes you happy and never give in cuz u rock tons of people are scared of even getting in front of a camera

Back