Being bullied for my videos

AshleyFoster5

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Alright so I posted a video on youtube and kept my channel private for a while, but 2 of my friends saw it and are making fun of me for it and it really sucks. how do i handle it... i don't want more people making fun of me, but i really like making videos.

count_teribil

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Alright so I posted a video on youtube and kept my channel private for a while, but 2 of my friends saw it and are making fun of me for it and it really sucks. how do i handle it... i don't want more people making fun of me, but i really like making videos.
You just keep making videos girl, there will always be bullies, sometimes - unfortunately - those closest to us will not understand our videos or why we make them...and sometimes they may feel threatened that you have the guts to do it and they don't. I saw your videos and I see no reason for them making fun of you.

DON'T STOP!

FTW

Cay

Ytalks Reviewer
Reaction score
Okay here goes, I have had the exact same thing except the people who found them, were not my friends they were people who hate me and so they spread it, showing their friends, sharing it on fb and now i constantly get " oh are you famous yet" or say if i say something in a video then almost certainly i would get some hassle at school because of it, it is f*****g horrible isn't it unfortunatly my only advice to permanently avoid more hate is create a new channel and act as if the other doesn't exist even if this is hard which it is, it helps because you can make videos without worrying about what people you know will think of it, i made a new channel and my old one had almost 2000 subscribers, hm, its been four months since i've done a video on there but they still give me hassle over it, so i don't know how you can get rid of the bullying but you can prevent new bullying[DOUBLEPOST=1369536893,1369536859][/DOUBLEPOST]Never stop doing what you love, no matter what gets in your way

EurekaVidmak

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Other
Keep making video and show to your friend that your videos is worth to watch..

AshleyFoster5

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You just keep making videos girl, there will always be bullies, sometimes - unfortunately - those closest to us will not understand our videos or why we make them...and sometimes they may feel threatened that you have the guts to do it and they don't. I saw your videos and I see no reason for them making fun of you.

DON'T STOP!

FTW
thank you that means a lot :)[DOUBLEPOST=1369537062,1369536930][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay here goes, I have had the exact same thing except the people who found them, were not my friends they were people who hate me and so they spread it, showing their friends, sharing it on fb and now i constantly get " oh are you famous yet" or say if i say something in a video then almost certainly i would get some hassle at school because of it, it is f*****g horrible isn't it unfortunatly my only advice to permanently avoid more hate is create a new channel and act as if the other doesn't exist even if this is hard which it is, it helps because you can make videos without worrying about what people you know will think of it, i made a new channel and my old one had almost 2000 subscribers, hm, its been four months since i've done a video on there but they still give me hassle over it, so i don't know how you can get rid of the bullying but you can prevent new bullying[DOUBLEPOST=1369536893,1369536859][/DOUBLEPOST]Never stop doing what you love, no matter what gets in your way
im sorry about those bullies... thank you for the advice :) they're saying how its dumb that i make videos since I barely have any views or subscribers...[DOUBLEPOST=1369537083][/DOUBLEPOST]
Keep making video and show to your friend that your videos is worth to watch..
I will, thank you :)

Cay

Ytalks Reviewer
Reaction score
thank you that means a lot :)[DOUBLEPOST=1369537062,1369536930][/DOUBLEPOST]
im sorry about those bullies... thank you for the advice :) they're saying how its dumb that i make videos since I barely have any views or subscribers...
What i wish i could tell them is that "look you are one person each one of you is one bloody person, do you realise how insignificant you really are? you pathetic wastes of oxygen" ahah

TombombadillyTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
DON'T GIVE UP ON THE DREAM! :')
I don't see any reason for why you should feel ashamed or be bullied for those videos >:O
What I think you should do is actually share them around, because I'm sure there's a much higher percentage of people out there who won't bully you. And once your videos start getting more popular and gaining positive attention the bullies will just look dumb(er) than they already do^o^
every YouTuber gets bullied, but not because the bullies genuinely hate the fact that they're making videos, it's becaue they hate the fact that they're usually doing better than they are at life at the same time :p
Good luck

AshleyFoster5

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What i wish i could tell them is that "look you are one person each one of you is one bloody person, do you realise how insignificant you really are? you pathetic wastes of oxygen" ahah
yeah.. and I haven't even had youtube for a month yet! Not everyone gets famous overnight. It's so stupid. If only they knew how much guts it takes to post videos.. whatever I guess all this hate is getting me views...

Cay

Ytalks Reviewer
Reaction score
I don't see any reason for why you should feel ashamed or be bullied for those videos >:O
What I think you should do is actually share them around, because I'm sure there's a much higher percentage of people out there who won't bully you. And once your videos start getting more popular and gaining positive attention the bullies will just look dumb(er) than they already do^o^
every YouTuber gets bullied, but not because the bullies genuinely hate the fact that they're making videos, it's becaue they hate the fact that they're usually doing better than they are at life at the same time :p
Good luck
The problem with bullies are they don't see our logic, they don't care how big your channel gets they just like putting you down, because thats the type of person they

AshleyFoster5

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good luck
thank you :) I just wasn't really ready for my videos to be seen by people I know at school and stuff... I wanted to get better at making videos before they got out.