Short Film Behind The URL - YouTuber's Documentary

Freezedown

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd love to do this i'm a Gaming Channel, and have been going at youtube for two years now. Long break in between. Since i've come back i've been growing. Let me know! =D

Reactions: Stike96

sjoy88

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
So I've put a lot of thought into this decision, and I've decided I want to do a "documentary" style kinda video based upon Upcoming YouTuber's. Simply because I see all of these documentary-style videos that are aimed towards already famous YouTuber's and how they did it. But we never really hear much from the people that are on their way.

I'm pretty much going to be basing this on YouTuber's that don't have the "easy way" cut out for them and how they manage to stand out from the crowd. I'll also be throwing in some stuff about how the YouTube community has changed, and how difficult it can be to start/grow a channel now compared to 2010-2012 when most of the now successful YouTuber's were really starting to take off.

I'm going to be putting a lot of time towards this project and I'm posting here asking for an "expression of interest" to take part in this. Also don't think that because you're not gaining hundreds of a subscribers a day that you're not able to be included, the term "upcoming" is fairly loose in this project and I'm really just looking for talented and dedicated creators to take part in this. I'm hoping to get a wide variety of 'tubers together for this project. This is a basic list of the type of content creators I'm hoping to get onboard.

- Vloggers
- Gamers
- Tech Channels
- Skits/Pranks
- Musicians
- And more! (If I can think of any between now and then)

If you have any suggestions as to what other talent pools I should be diving into then feel free to comment or inbox your suggestions. If you know of anyone I should try and get in contact with for this, then please let me know so I can get onto it.

I'm not going to be selling this film, and I'm planning to do most of it out of my own pocket. The finished project will be uploaded to Vimeo/YouTube so everyone can view it for free.

So if you're interested, then you can either comment on this thread or start a conversation, you can even email me here - zackery.wellman97@hotmail.com

Cheers guys,
Zack.

Confirmed Channels
- Missmbeauty
That sounds awesome! I would love to be apart of this project! :)

WeiseGamer

Your #1 Source For Indie Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think you know @Faptain but I'm gonna be in this as well lol.

Indieman

That awesome guy no one knows...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I've put a lot of thought into this decision, and I've decided I want to do a "documentary" style kinda video based upon Upcoming YouTuber's. Simply because I see all of these documentary-style videos that are aimed towards already famous YouTuber's and how they did it. But we never really hear much from the people that are on their way.

I'm pretty much going to be basing this on YouTuber's that don't have the "easy way" cut out for them and how they manage to stand out from the crowd. I'll also be throwing in some stuff about how the YouTube community has changed, and how difficult it can be to start/grow a channel now compared to 2010-2012 when most of the now successful YouTuber's were really starting to take off.

I'm going to be putting a lot of time towards this project and I'm posting here asking for an "expression of interest" to take part in this. Also don't think that because you're not gaining hundreds of a subscribers a day that you're not able to be included, the term "upcoming" is fairly loose in this project and I'm really just looking for talented and dedicated creators to take part in this. I'm hoping to get a wide variety of 'tubers together for this project. This is a basic list of the type of content creators I'm hoping to get onboard.

- Vloggers
- Gamers
- Tech Channels
- Skits/Pranks
- Musicians

If you have any suggestions as to what other talent pools I should be diving into then feel free to comment or inbox your suggestions. If you know of anyone I should try and get in contact with for this, then please let me know so I can get onto it.

I'm not going to be selling this film, and I'm planning to do most of it out of my own pocket. The finished project will be uploaded to Vimeo/YouTube so everyone can view it for free.

So if you're interested, then you can either comment on this thread or start a conversation, you can even email me here - zackery.wellman97@hotmail.com

Cheers guys,
Zack.

Confirmed Channels
- Missmbeauty
This sounds awesome! I would definitely want to be apart of this! And by the time your done I'll probably have billions of subscribers to promote this for you ;)
LOL

Indieman

That awesome guy no one knows...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Don't say stuff like that dude, you'll just end up disappointed. Trust me.
Hey! That's what hope is for man! I probably won't become 'youtube famous' but it doesn't mean I'm not going to try! Anyway, my highest goal I think I could possibly make for my youtube 'career' is 1000 subscribers xD. I was only joking!

Freezedown

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Don't say stuff like that dude, you'll just end up disappointed. Trust me.
Can't think that way, you gotta aim high, worst thing is you'll hit a little to the left. Better than aiming at the ground you know what I mean.

ARTFXSTUDIOS

Music producer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Guru, Reviewer
I don't know if I can be called an upcoming Youtuber, but I don't mind answering some questions for your documentary style video.

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I'm just curious how you were going to do this.
Like, are you gonna go to people's houses and sit down like on a TV documentary or what? :p

Or are you planning to get people to send you video material, asking them questions over skype, or just send them questions they will answer by them selves etc.? :twins:

Noratrium

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

- Vloggers
- Gamers
- Tech Channels
- Skits/Pranks
- Musicians

Cheers guys,
Zack.

Confirmed Channels
- Missmbeauty
Sounds pretty unique and exciting! I am interested!