Short Film Behind The URL - YouTuber's Documentary

unknown_user54684097890

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
So I've put a lot of thought into this decision, and I've decided I want to do a "documentary" style kinda video based upon Upcoming YouTuber's. Simply because I see all of these documentary-style videos that are aimed towards already famous YouTuber's and how they did it. But we never really hear much from the people that are on their way.

I'm pretty much going to be basing this on YouTuber's that don't have the "easy way" cut out for them and how they manage to stand out from the crowd. I'll also be throwing in some stuff about how the YouTube community has changed, and how difficult it can be to start/grow a channel now compared to 2010-2012 when most of the now successful YouTuber's were really starting to take off.

I'm going to be putting a lot of time towards this project and I'm posting here asking for an "expression of interest" to take part in this. Also don't think that because you're not gaining hundreds of a subscribers a day that you're not able to be included, the term "upcoming" is fairly loose in this project and I'm really just looking for talented and dedicated creators to take part in this. I'm hoping to get a wide variety of 'tubers together for this project. This is a basic list of the type of content creators I'm hoping to get onboard.

- Vloggers
- Gamers
- Tech Channels
- Skits/Pranks
- Musicians
- And more! (If I can think of any between now and then)

If you have any suggestions as to what other talent pools I should be diving into then feel free to comment or inbox your suggestions. If you know of anyone I should try and get in contact with for this, then please let me know so I can get onto it.

I'm not going to be selling this film, and I'm planning to do most of it out of my own pocket. The finished project will be uploaded to Vimeo/YouTube so everyone can view it for free.

So if you're interested, then you can either comment on this thread or start a conversation, you can even email me here - zackery.wellman97@hotmail.com

Cheers guys,
Zack.

Confirmed Channels
- Missmbeauty

Last edited:
Reactions: TrentVlogsTV

VenomRaptor

What?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
That sounds like it could be pretty interesting. If you wanna add "Toy Reviewer" to that list, I may be interested ^_^

ChaoticHaze

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm interested!! Count me in.. but do I have to show my face or real name or anything like that?

NooblyBiscuit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be interested in doing this! As long as like Haze said, I don't have to share my face or personal info :D

Rip the Script

Mr. Sarcasm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'm interested both in seeing the final product, and being a part of it if I can help out.[DOUBLEPOST=1395720726,1395720689][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't care to show my face, but the audience might not enjoy it :p

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I've put a lot of thought into this decision, and I've decided I want to do a "documentary" style kinda video based upon Upcoming YouTuber's. Simply because I see all of these documentary-style videos that are aimed towards already famous YouTuber's and how they did it. But we never really hear much from the people that are on their way.

I'm pretty much going to be basing this on YouTuber's that don't have the "easy way" cut out for them and how they manage to stand out from the crowd. I'll also be throwing in some stuff about how the YouTube community has changed, and how difficult it can be to start/grow a channel now compared to 2010-2012 when most of the now successful YouTuber's were really starting to take off.

I'm going to be putting a lot of time towards this project and I'm posting here asking for an "expression of interest" to take part in this. Also don't think that because you're not gaining hundreds of a subscribers a day that you're not able to be included, the term "upcoming" is fairly loose in this project and I'm really just looking for talented and dedicated creators to take part in this. I'm hoping to get a wide variety of 'tubers together for this project. This is a basic list of the type of content creators I'm hoping to get onboard.

- Vloggers
- Gamers
- Tech Channels
- Skits/Pranks
- Musicians
- And more! (If I can think of any between now and then)

If you have any suggestions as to what other talent pools I should be diving into then feel free to comment or inbox your suggestions. If you know of anyone I should try and get in contact with for this, then please let me know so I can get onto it.

I'm not going to be selling this film, and I'm planning to do most of it out of my own pocket. The finished project will be uploaded to Vimeo/YouTube so everyone can view it for free.

So if you're interested, then you can either comment on this thread or start a conversation, you can even email me here - zackery.wellman97@hotmail.com

Cheers guys,
Zack.

Confirmed Channels
- Missmbeauty
Sounds epic, I'm definitely in (even though I will be working on the other collaboration thing). I'll join in the tech channels section btw :D. BTW mine won't be a documentary that's why I'm fine with this :p.

GlacieredPyro

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This would be an amazing initiative.
I will keep an eye on this closely.
If you need a scrub, you got my details.