Background Dimensions?

jazzbennett

Hey guys!

I've used channel background templates and made myself a background, but I found the side parts where you can put whatever you want is too big in these templates. Even now I think it might be too big.

So does anyone have the exact dimensions for a YouTube background in pixels? Or is it that I'm saving it in the wrong format?

Hey guys!

I've used channel background templates and made myself a background, but I found the side parts where you can put whatever you want is too big in these templates. Even now I think it might be too big.

So does anyone have the exact dimensions for a YouTube background in pixels? Or is it that I'm saving it in the wrong format?

hmm might be your moniter size what size of monitor are you using and is it a flat screen ?

here is a link to a cool template i use
http://www.gamefront.com/files/21049981/MDC+New+YouTube+Channel+Templates.zip

I use my Macbook Pro 13", when I got fullscreen it's better but still slightly off. Is there anything you're supposed to do while saving? Like is there a specific file type?

There's an easy way to make your own template based on using prtscren directly from your YouTube channel, then copying to an open file and using the rulers to get the perfect dimensions. However, I haven't a clue how to do it with a mac.

There's an easy way to make your own template based on using prtscren directly from your YouTube channel, then copying to an open file and using the rulers to get the perfect dimensions. However, I haven't a clue how to do it with a mac.
Hey that's a good point. I'll give it a shot :) Thanks.

Hi, i have an Template with exact size. the dark grey is what will be avaliabe to see in 1280 x 720 resolution. ;) if u like, look my channel and maybe subscribe him ;)

Attachments

• template_youtube.psd
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
Back