Background Dimensions?

jazzbennett

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I've used channel background templates and made myself a background, but I found the side parts where you can put whatever you want is too big in these templates. Even now I think it might be too big.

So does anyone have the exact dimensions for a YouTube background in pixels? Or is it that I'm saving it in the wrong format?

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey guys!

I've used channel background templates and made myself a background, but I found the side parts where you can put whatever you want is too big in these templates. Even now I think it might be too big.

So does anyone have the exact dimensions for a YouTube background in pixels? Or is it that I'm saving it in the wrong format?

hmm might be your moniter size what size of monitor are you using and is it a flat screen ?

here is a link to a cool template i use
http://www.gamefront.com/files/21049981/MDC+New+YouTube+Channel+Templates.zip

jazzbennett

Reaction score
I use my Macbook Pro 13", when I got fullscreen it's better but still slightly off. Is there anything you're supposed to do while saving? Like is there a specific file type?

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
not that i know of haven't really had this problem. i usually make my backgrounds with gimp 2,0

Reactions: Chef Kendra

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There's an easy way to make your own template based on using prtscren directly from your YouTube channel, then copying to an open file and using the rulers to get the perfect dimensions. However, I haven't a clue how to do it with a mac.

jazzbennett

Reaction score
There's an easy way to make your own template based on using prtscren directly from your YouTube channel, then copying to an open file and using the rulers to get the perfect dimensions. However, I haven't a clue how to do it with a mac.
Hey that's a good point. I'll give it a shot :) Thanks.

Reactions: Chef Kendra

Matheus Santorini

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hi, i have an Template with exact size. the dark grey is what will be avaliabe to see in 1280 x 720 resolution. ;) if u like, look my channel and maybe subscribe him ;)

Attachments

Seesee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What do I need to work on in my channel ? Tips please