KGATV

YASSS
So I recently have made two avatars for my vlog channel, and my gaming channel. I wanted both avatars to be similar, but different at the same time. The left is my vlog channel avatar, and the right is my gaming avatar. (I know I asked about my avatar for my gaming not that long ago, but I decided I wanted them to be similar to tell both accounts were connected.

large_809337.png
etd646.png

I wanted to combine them for social media purposes. So this is what I came up with.
oariia.jpg
What do you guys think? Leave me feedback (Good or Bad)!​

Looks very good. Reminds me of how XboxAhoy has one logo, and changes the background color on each channel. I might make the shirt uniform design on the social media, but split the colors. So either the tshirt or the hoodie, but not both

Looks very good. Reminds me of how XboxAhoy has one logo, and changes the background color on each channel. I might make the shirt uniform design on the social media, but split the colors. So either the tshirt or the hoodie, but not both
I was thinking the same, thanks for the feedback!

So I recently have made two avatars for my vlog channel, and my gaming channel. I wanted both avatars to be similar, but different at the same time. The left is my vlog channel avatar, and the right is my gaming avatar. (I know I asked about my avatar for my gaming not that long ago, but I decided I wanted them to be similar to tell both accounts were connected.

large_809337.png
large_809356.png

I wanted to combine them for social media purposes. So this is what I came up with.
oariia.jpg
What do you guys think? Leave me feedback (Good or Bad)!

I like but they're a teensy bit TOO similar. It just looks like you're wearing a two-tone hoodie. How about, in the gaming one, put half a headset with a mic (or something)

Back