KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
So I recently have made two avatars for my vlog channel, and my gaming channel. I wanted both avatars to be similar, but different at the same time. The left is my vlog channel avatar, and the right is my gaming avatar. (I know I asked about my avatar for my gaming not that long ago, but I decided I wanted them to be similar to tell both accounts were connected.

I wanted to combine them for social media purposes. So this is what I came up with.
What do you guys think? Leave me feedback (Good or Bad)!​

UnitedF1HD

i <3 YTTalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
that is nice ;) i cant draw like that XD

Nolousproductions

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like it a lot! Looks perfect! Where do you get these drawings/avatars? :)
You just draw them?

Unknown_User12

Account Closed
Reaction score
Looks very good. Reminds me of how XboxAhoy has one logo, and changes the background color on each channel. I might make the shirt uniform design on the social media, but split the colors. So either the tshirt or the hoodie, but not both

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Looks very good. Reminds me of how XboxAhoy has one logo, and changes the background color on each channel. I might make the shirt uniform design on the social media, but split the colors. So either the tshirt or the hoodie, but not both
I was thinking the same, thanks for the feedback!

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
So I recently have made two avatars for my vlog channel, and my gaming channel. I wanted both avatars to be similar, but different at the same time. The left is my vlog channel avatar, and the right is my gaming avatar. (I know I asked about my avatar for my gaming not that long ago, but I decided I wanted them to be similar to tell both accounts were connected.

I wanted to combine them for social media purposes. So this is what I came up with.
What do you guys think? Leave me feedback (Good or Bad)!
I like but they're a teensy bit TOO similar. It just looks like you're wearing a two-tone hoodie. How about, in the gaming one, put half a headset with a mic (or something)