Asking People to Subscribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see what's wrong with mentioning it at the end of a video as a reminder- chances are if they've watched the entire thing they may be more inclined to subscribe for more content :) I completely disagree with spammy emails though- they're really not cool.

I don't see an issue with it.. There have been many times where I watched a video.. Liked it but forgot to hit like or subbed.. and then had to search it out in my history cause I actually wanted to sub the channel. I think people don't even think about the subscribe button.. and when you remind them they are more prone to clicking it.. Kinda like when you go to McDonalds and order a meal.. they ask. would you like a large coke with that.. It is a marketing technique it is the up sell.. and it works.
True man and is what I was trying to get at in my post but worded wrong (thanks for making me notice) I was more talking about doing it on a one-to-one basis such as sending a message or in the comments. I have no problem with people reminding their viewers as long as its not too "in-your-face" xD aha

Hey guys, sub to my channel plz. I wrok reaaaall hard on it LOL ;) i hope u enjoy it so PLZ SUB

Or the copy and pasted:

"Hey guys, I know nobody will read this but I create videos. You may think I'm like everyone else but I'm DIFFERENT. Just give me a chance and SUBSCRIBE/LIKE/SHARE AND FAVOURITE my videos!"

Yeah, as long as it's not spam what you do, it's alright with me.. If it's spam, I pretend I didn't see you asking at all.. :cool:

I place a subscribe link in my outro, and leave it up to the viewer to decide whether they want to or not!

It can depend i have learnt my lesson and i just adj people to take a look at my channel whether its on my video or asking people on maybe forums or pms.

I place a subscribe link in my outro, and leave it up to the viewer to decide whether they want to or not!
That's what I have done on one of my channels which i think is fine, but its more annoying when people spam it in a message or comment form :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back