ARG My friend made me write this....

UrAveragePerson

I have a life.
So my friend made me right this.

Hey YTTalk, Josh here. Is it possible to get partnered with a network if my adsense got banned?
I need to know this stuff and I hope you can help me.

So can you guys help my mate out?

Liam.

Technically, yes, but you have to get signed under a different channel. For example, if the adsense on this channel was removed, I could make ForeverAlonePrick2 and get that signed. You could then tell your subscribers to go over there. A person in this situation can do it, just not on the same channel.

No, but you can appeal to get it back OR if you havn`t been blacklisted (banned for botting etc) you can apply to Acifin (or another one I can`t remember) to get it removed in return for a really long contract.

No, but you can appeal to get it back OR if you havn`t been blacklisted (banned for botting etc) you can apply to Acifin (or another one I can`t remember) to get it removed in return for a really long contract.
My mate got a contract from RPM.....? What happens now? I have no idea what is going on would they even send him a contract?

My mate got a contract from RPM.....? What happens now? I have no idea what is going on would they even send him a contract?
They don`t know he has a strike, you can`t find out until you use the CRT (Channel Roll-up Tool) to try and enter him into the network`s CMS (Content Management System) once they find out he won`t be able to go any further in the partner process ;)

They don`t know he has a strike, you can`t find out until you use the CRT (Channel Roll-up Tool) to try and enter him into the network`s CMS (Content Management System) once they find out he won`t be able to go any further in the partner process ;)
Would he be able to associate another Adsense account? He really wants this partnership xD

Back