Are you good enough?

Um....I think @Symph can vouch for me here..........I think I'm terrible at everything, and never good enough for anything. Everything I do, I find the worst things about it.
I'll never be a good enough mother to my kids
I'll never be good enough to be a professional musician
I'll never be good enough to be a graphics designer
I'll never make good Youtube videos
I'm terribly hard on myself, even when I try not to be.
Regardless I press on....but it seems I am never happy with anything I do.

Um....I think @Symph can vouch for me here..........I think I'm terrible at everything, and never good enough for anything. Everything I do, I find the worst things about it.
I'll never be a good enough mother to my kids
I'll never be good enough to be a professional musician
I'll never be good enough to be a graphics designer
I'll never make good Youtube videos
I'm terribly hard on myself, even when I try not to be.
Regardless I press on....but it seems I am never happy with anything I do.
Oh she is RIDICULOUS about that. I mean even the TINIEST things. And also, when people are wronging HER or stalking HER and being disrespectful to HER, she will think it's HER fault and not their's! She can't even tell when she has the right to ignore someone or tell them to stop bugging her, and as her best friend she comes to with all these issues I can tell you it gets VERY frustrating. KATHERINE YOU ARE WORTHY OF LOVE AND LOVING YOURSELF FOR GOD'S SAKES WOMAN.

Yeah - this is something that crops up for me a lot as well. I want nothing more to feel as if as I'm 'good' at something even if it's just as a person, and I never feel that way. I have a low confidence level for the majority of things that I do - it's something I'd like to overcome one day.

Yeah - this is something that crops up for me a lot as well. I want nothing more to feel as if as I'm 'good' at something even if it's just as a person, and I never feel that way. I have a low confidence level for the majority of things that I do - it's something I'd like to overcome one day.
You are GREAT with one word jokes that come out of nowhere and crack me up. Just thought you should know.

You're very good at making me feel like a diva.
Seriously, I'm not even joking.
Lol aaaawww I love you Stef.

And thanks @Symph! I know, I'm terrible. I don't know how to change!

Tbh I'm the kind of person that gets worried doing anything, My self esteem is pretty low.

Generally I try to encourage people to encourage me to help me do something. S after a while i tend to get over it and sort myself but yeh, i always need that push.

Generally i worry that my skills are not good enough for the outside world and jobs so to help with that i go training with people i know who are good at it until i'm ready! :D

Back