Gaming Are you funny / can you edit ? XB1 / PC (18+)

Wait? The channel you have linked to your profile is a vlogging channel? So why does the title of this thread say XB1/PC? It doesn't seem to me that you make gaming videos
I saw your video and i am also from just outside manchester too. I think our videos had quite similar themes ... its up to you but i feel the struggle of trying to find people that take YT seriously

looking to create a solid team full of passion to drive comedy based content. I am looking for ideally 18+ age as i am 22. Must have at least a few months of videos and at least a few well edited ones. I want to create our own version of the vannoss group. Comedy is doing really well in gaming videos and keeps engagement levels high.

I have a full setup with hi end equipment so ideally you will have decent equipment. Subs do not matter just be passionate and available. Le me know if you are interested ... Thanks :)
Hey man i'm looking for the same thing. i'm 20 years old and ive been looking for group for a long time. i stopped uploading videos because im working and im getting home late but i want to start uploading again. im going to make a new channel but with the same content. add me and i can show you my old a new channel. Discord - QwillGameS#1825

Back