Gaming Are you funny / can you edit ? XB1 / PC (18+)

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
looking to create a solid team full of passion to drive comedy based content. I am looking for ideally 18+ age as i am 22. Must have at least a few months of videos and at least a few well edited ones. I want to create our own version of the vannoss group. Comedy is doing really well in gaming videos and keeps engagement levels high.

I have a full setup with hi end equipment so ideally you will have decent equipment. Subs do not matter just be passionate and available. Le me know if you are interested ... Thanks :)

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Could you elaborate more on this? It sounds like a really cool idea. How did you plan on doing this? Gaming collaborations in person, over Skype, etc.? What is this group going to look like?

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
H
Could you elaborate more on this? It sounds like a really cool idea. How did you plan on doing this? Gaming collaborations in person, over Skype, etc.? What is this group going to look like?
Hi , i am not sure your channel is what i am looking for. I will be doing popular games , if you watch Vannos and that group then thats basically what i am looking to create[DOUBLEPOST=1505944793,1505944725][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love to new you tuber here and I would want to join in
Sorry not looking for new youtubers ... looking for people that have been committed for a few months at least.

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Since July 2017, I've moved over to Vidme, where I am currently thriving. But my content is the same funny style. I'll DM you with my channel link if you're interested (or you could just look up Sibernethy on Vidme).

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
looking to create a solid team full of passion to drive comedy based content. I am looking for ideally 18+ age as i am 22. Must have at least a few months of videos and at least a few well edited ones. I want to create our own version of the vannoss group. Comedy is doing really well in gaming videos and keeps engagement levels high.

I have a full setup with hi end equipment so ideally you will have decent equipment. Subs do not matter just be passionate and available. Le me know if you are interested ... Thanks :)
Wait? The channel you have linked to your profile is a vlogging channel? So why does the title of this thread say XB1/PC? It doesn't seem to me that you make gaming videos

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wait? The channel you have linked to your profile is a vlogging channel? So why does the title of this thread say XB1/PC? It doesn't seem to me that you make gaming videos
My latest video is of me saying i am changing my content. I actually sent you an email a few days ago. From next week i will be using gaming to make my comedy videos instead of vlog/sketchs. I have everything ready to go (channel rebrand etc will be sorted tomorrow)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My latest video is of me saying i am changing my content. I actually sent you an email a few days ago. From next week i will be using gaming to make my comedy videos instead of vlog/sketchs. I have everything ready to go (channel rebrand etc will be sorted tomorrow)
What’s your email? I don’t remember seeing it. Also it depends what games you want to play

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What’s your email? I don’t remember seeing it. Also it depends what games you want to play
joshbates93@hotmail.com....... I am open to playing popular games / indie games. I want to do COD Zombies , Fifa , FPS , GMod etc.
I am not to fussed providing the comedy aspect is strong. If its just playing seriously then i wouldnt be interested.

satiricals

I've Got It
Reaction score
Since July 2017, I've moved over to Vidme, where I am currently thriving. But my content is the same funny style. I'll DM you with my channel link if you're interested (or you could just look up Sibernethy on Vidme).
EDIT: Sniped; rushed my reply... ending up vidme searching it