Commentary are you a opinionated person with a sence of humour?

BlueBaron

heyy im baron and im 18 and looking for people to do a video where we find videos that are trending and brake them down for humour leave you twitter or skype down below

Yo I would love to collaborate. I did a video yesterday criticizing pointless vlogs. We could both be in a skype call together and find something to criticize.

how do you do
Sounds interesting. You should fix your channel link in your sig. It's not showing up
that[DOUBLEPOST=1467719909,1467719624][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yo I would love to collaborate. I did a video yesterday criticizing pointless vlogs. We could both be in a skype call together and find something to criticize.
whats you skype dude i looked at some of you vids and ill be up for that btw my twitter is @bluebaron98 dm me

Last edited:
Hey there, If you're still interested you could check my channel out and see if it's the type of commentary you're looking for.

Eh, you could say that i have very strong opinions and do intend on expressing those opinions
but i stutter like a crazy person and am not really too great at roasting anyone but myself. I am looking for collab though.

I would love to take a part in this, I have a professional microphone and a good sense of humor.

Twitter: Crutann

Back