Commentary are you a opinionated person with a sence of humour?

BlueBaron

Reaction score
heyy im baron and im 18 and looking for people to do a video where we find videos that are trending and brake them down for humour leave you twitter or skype down below

Reactions: BenFTW

XuskiTV

Reaction score
Sounds interesting. You should fix your channel link in your sig. It's not showing up

BenFTW

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yo I would love to collaborate. I did a video yesterday criticizing pointless vlogs. We could both be in a skype call together and find something to criticize.

BlueBaron

Reaction score
how do you do
Sounds interesting. You should fix your channel link in your sig. It's not showing up
that[DOUBLEPOST=1467719909,1467719624][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yo I would love to collaborate. I did a video yesterday criticizing pointless vlogs. We could both be in a skype call together and find something to criticize.
whats you skype dude i looked at some of you vids and ill be up for that btw my twitter is @bluebaron98 dm me

Last edited:

Kousuke-shii

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey there, If you're still interested you could check my channel out and see if it's the type of commentary you're looking for.

Plaguetastic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Eh, you could say that i have very strong opinions and do intend on expressing those opinions
but i stutter like a crazy person and am not really too great at roasting anyone but myself. I am looking for collab though.

BlueBaron

Reaction score
Eh, you could say that i have very strong opinions and do intend on expressing those opinions
but i stutter like a crazy person and am not really too great at roasting anyone but myself. I am looking for collab though.
whats your skype mate

Plaguetastic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
"シーザーShitlordSeazer" just uhh, copy paste that in there yea?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I would love to take a part in this, I have a professional microphone and a good sense of humor.

Twitter: Crutann