Fluke

Just posting to ask if my videos are a good enough quality including thumbnails, video editing microphone quality etc...

I think your page comes off as very professional. In fact I think you will get plenty of engagement based off of your voice alone.

Dude the only thing I have to say is be more enthusiastic! I think ive said this before. You ave good quality audio, thumbnails, banners, etc.

I think your page comes off as very professional. In fact I think you will get plenty of engagement based off of your voice alone.
Dude the only thing I have to say is be more enthusiastic! I think ive said this before. You ave good quality audio, thumbnails, banners, etc.
I am working on being more enthusiastic but its still weird talking to my microphone, and it ends up just feeling fake. Will it get better with time or should i just fake it for now if you get what i mean?

It gets better with time! The more you practise, the better it gets. I used to be very, very unenthusiastic and quiet on my old account because i was so nervous. On my new account I'm much louder and more confident, which goes down to me doing it a lot more.

Very nice looking thumbnails btw! :)

It gets better with time! The more you practise, the better it gets. I used to be very, very unenthusiastic and quiet on my old account because i was so nervous. On my new account I'm much louder and more confident, which goes down to me doing it a lot more.

Very nice looking thumbnails btw! :)
Thanks i will just keep practising then :)

Back