Are My Reviews Interesting?

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I was really nervous to read the second paragraph after this lol. But, no I totally get what you mean and see it too, especially in my earlier reviews. I think that was one of the first things you told me. I think I said 'cute' far too many times in the beginning but I also tried to go into more detail about what was going on in the video for example someone like you who hasn't seen it. I feel like I''m getting a lot better at organizing my thoughts and therefore cutting down on Ummm's, Uhhh's and other embarrassing stuff. It's really good to hear you feel I'm getting better because I'm definitely working at it. Thanks :)
If my eye feels better tommorrow I'll review it for you. And remember, when I said you're likeable and doing a good job I MEANT it, you just asked for a more critical perspective in this post, so that's what I gave you. You could keep your reviews just how they are, and you'd have an audience who would like them. You just might widen that audience, if you strive to be a little more specific and detailed.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Hey, I'm watching this new review right now, you're getting it man. First off you had a criticism, you said it was generic, then you gave your opinion on that by saying "but who's expecting her to not be generic?" Then you go on to say you don't believe that's her real hair, you mention how she's supposed to be training but she has tons of makeup on, those are the kinds of things a good critic should notice, you need to have a critical eye and you're starting to show that. You then went on to find a meaning and a message in the video and you explained how it kind of made a metaphor. So yeah, you're improving, kind of wish I had watched that before I made those criticisms hahaha.