AquaticAbyss The Insane Gamer!

Well your avatar and banner is severely lacking and shows no personality or what you are even about, your main page says you have no content you can only see the videos once you hit "videos" on the tab. Your thumbnails are OKAY if you are going for that clean thumbnail approach but nothing too special looking. Your latest DS video I saw it and it's a bunch of mumbo jumbo in my opinion. I don't think there was a second where you stopped talking. You keep talking but it's nothing interesting you are for the most part just narrating what you are currently doing in the game and get's overwhelming and hard to listen to. Most of it is mono-tone in the sense that theres no pitch changes in the voice which I guess bothers me maybe just personally. I think commentary is going to need work and your mic sounds "echoy". But yeah, just keep getting going and getting better.

Well your avatar and banner is severely lacking and shows no personality or what you are even about, your main page says you have no content you can only see the videos once you hit "videos" on the tab. Your thumbnails are OKAY if you are going for that clean thumbnail approach but nothing too special looking. Your latest DS video I saw it and it's a bunch of mumbo jumbo in my opinion. I don't think there was a second where you stopped talking. You keep talking but it's nothing interesting you are for the most part just narrating what you are currently doing in the game and get's overwhelming and hard to listen to. Most of it is mono-tone in the sense that theres no pitch changes in the voice which I guess bothers me maybe just personally. I think commentary is going to need work and your mic sounds "echoy". But yeah, just keep getting going and getting better.
Yeah... I know what you're saying I've been in the process of making new channel art and unfortunately my mic is just kind of echoey in general. now as for the content I understand you saying it's pretty much non stop talking and mono-tone. that was mainly due to me just being a bit tired because it was 2 in the morning. So it was pointless rambling to a certain extent but I'm more reactive commentary so I just respond to things as I see them as I find it difficult to hold a proper train of thought. Anyways thanks for the feedback so I at least know what I need to work on. Would it be better if I was a bit quieter and just shut up more?

Yeah... I know what you're saying I've been in the process of making new channel art and unfortunately my mic is just kind of echoey in general. now as for the content I understand you saying it's pretty much non stop talking and mono-tone. that was mainly due to me just being a bit tired because it was 2 in the morning. So it was pointless rambling to a certain extent but I'm more reactive commentary so I just respond to things as I see them as I find it difficult to hold a proper train of thought. Anyways thanks for the feedback so I at least know what I need to work on. Would it be better if I was a bit quieter and just shut up more?

I mean like 5-10 secs of silence isn't bad especially for long play throughs like DS3, Uncharted 4 ETC. People come for 2 things. personality AND to see the game. So when you can say things at the right moment or just be funny at times and talk in general that would make it interesting but to ramble on it may might make be like ehhhhhhhh and turn people off. But I understand, I make content when I'm tired and it never turns out good >_< so I try to be rested or if I'm tired I just wait until the next day. I wouldn't say like shut up or be quiet but just kinda ease up on what you're saying sometimes. I'm the opposite from you when I'm tired I say almost nothing lol. I'm also doing a DS3 playthrough and I try not to leave it TOO quiet but then I also try to incorporate some fun talk in there as well. But yeah just keep improving and you'll be good.

I mean like 5-10 secs of silence isn't bad especially for long play throughs like DS3, Uncharted 4 ETC. People come for 2 things. personality AND to see the game. So when you can say things at the right moment or just be funny at times and talk in general that would make it interesting but to ramble on it may might make be like ehhhhhhhh and turn people off. But I understand, I make content when I'm tired and it never turns out good >_< so I try to be rested or if I'm tired I just wait until the next day. I wouldn't say like shut up or be quiet but just kinda ease up on what you're saying sometimes. I'm the opposite from you when I'm tired I say almost nothing lol. I'm also doing a DS3 playthrough and I try not to leave it TOO quiet but then I also try to incorporate some fun talk in there as well. But yeah just keep improving and you'll be good.
Thanks for the help. I think that DS video was also a little worse because pre-edit it was like 2 and a half hours of footage. may have over done it a little :p

Back