AOD Shorts #2 Feedback please

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Didn't get any feedback at all in the other post so I'm posting it again.
AT&T Commercial - AOD Short Shorts #2

These are my Shorts. I'm thinking these could become a simple daily video. Do you guys think its funny? I honestly think this every time this commercial comes on. I am also switching my main color from red to mint green. For some reason red comes up real blurry at 360p. As you can see green comes out sharp as hell! I also had to gut the website http://aod.bigbig.com because of the color change. Tell me what you guys think of the site now? Any feedback would be awesome.

Haha That pretty cool!, "Duh, It's Football Season!" haha ;), you should do these daily :p,
The website has grown since I saw it last (about 1 week ago), The only thing that I do not like much is the text, since it can be hard to read sometimes, but you don't have to change that just for me, everything else is great! ;)

Thank you for checking it out! I think I will change the text up. I really liked it at first but not so much now.

No problem :) I prefer these to the longer ones myself as sometimes I dont have as much time to watch longer videos and these work well for me.

Back