AOD Shorts #2 Feedback please

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Didn't get any feedback at all in the other post so I'm posting it again.
AT&T Commercial - AOD Short Shorts #2

These are my Shorts. I'm thinking these could become a simple daily video. Do you guys think its funny? I honestly think this every time this commercial comes on. I am also switching my main color from red to mint green. For some reason red comes up real blurry at 360p. As you can see green comes out sharp as hell! I also had to gut the website http://aod.bigbig.com because of the color change. Tell me what you guys think of the site now? Any feedback would be awesome.

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Haha That pretty cool!, "Duh, It's Football Season!" haha ;), you should do these daily :p,
The website has grown since I saw it last (about 1 week ago), The only thing that I do not like much is the text, since it can be hard to read sometimes, but you don't have to change that just for me, everything else is great! ;)

Reactions: itsameray

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for checking it out! I think I will change the text up. I really liked it at first but not so much now.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lol I think you should do these more regularly too :)

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lol I think you should do these more regularly too :)
Awesome! I think they will become daily or every other day. Thank you for checking it out! I really appreciate it.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No problem :) I prefer these to the longer ones myself as sometimes I dont have as much time to watch longer videos and these work well for me.