Vlog Anyone round the UK - Milton Keynes, Luton, Northampton, Birmingham

Well I've been on YT since 2011 so I've done a lot of crazy stuff in the past with a few of my channels before so anything new and exciting I'm up for it.

I've done the whole vlogging thing. I've done mockumentaries, let's plays (never again) and some voice acting as well. Currently I'm doing some sarcastic, dry humoured videos on current events and media but in the pipe line I'm working on a short horror themed project with an industrial producer which is pretty exciting.

I'm branching atm into writing skits and sketches.

So yeah anything and everything crazy I'm up for lmao
well me and a group im with are working on large scale projects includign mockumentaries and short films of many genres

well me and a group im with are working on large scale projects includign mockumentaries and short films of many genres

Well! If you need a sarcastic Irishman in your team I'd definitely be down for some collaboration. Got twitter? If ya do hit me in da dms @turvelus and we'll talk ideas

Well! If you need a sarcastic Irishman in your team I'd definitely be down for some collaboration. Got twitter? If ya do hit me in da dms @turvelus and we'll talk ideas
what you saying always need another sarcastic irishman in any team[DOUBLEPOST=1488157624,1488156228][/DOUBLEPOST]
this is going to sound rather dumb but i just spent a good 20 mins trying to work out how to DM and still not know how

what you saying always need another sarcastic irishman in any team[DOUBLEPOST=1488157624,1488156228][/DOUBLEPOST]
this is going to sound rather dumb but i just spent a good 20 mins trying to work out how to DM and still not know how
Haha no worries

What's your twitter @ and I'll message you there

Back