Vlog Anyone round the UK - Milton Keynes, Luton, Northampton, Birmingham

MarieLifestyleBlg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a small channel (427 subs) with a lovely community of travel and vegan vloggers.
I am 24, and midlands based. Kinda central to all of those locations!
I just quit my job to become a full time digital nomad. I am moving abroad to Amsterdam in April!

If you can arrange something within the next 8 weeks before i go away - I'd love to get involved!! :)

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
I'm only a bus trip away from Northampton or MK :) Might even bring a friend along, since I know he would be into it as well haha. Besides, could do with visiting MK again.

Macwalton23

Reaction score
Hi I live in Kettering which is in Northamptonshire I would like to try collaborating at some time I'm also up for a large variety of video ideas I don't drive but from watching your videos I see you do so we could do videos all over if your interested

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi I live in Kettering which is in Northamptonshire I would like to try collaborating at some time I'm also up for a large variety of video ideas I don't drive but from watching your videos I see you do so we could do videos all over if your interested
Sounds good man will defo have to meet up and do something![DOUBLEPOST=1487630847,1487630806][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm only a bus trip away from Northampton or MK :) Might even bring a friend along, since I know he would be into it as well haha. Besides, could do with visiting MK again.
Yeah man sound awesome, will have to be a sunday as I work monday- saturday[DOUBLEPOST=1487630893][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have a small channel (427 subs) with a lovely community of travel and vegan vloggers.
I am 24, and midlands based. Kinda central to all of those locations!
I just quit my job to become a full time digital nomad. I am moving abroad to Amsterdam in April!

If you can arrange something within the next 8 weeks before i go away - I'd love to get involved!! :)
We will definitley think of something and maybe everyone can get involved and do a massive youtuber collab!

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Yeah man sound awesome, will have to be a sunday as I work monday- saturday
Damn :/ I work Sundays, however, I think I booked some holiday from work sometime in March, so I shall take a look into that for you :)

Der Apfel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
Hi Mate,
I'm based in Birmingham myself and ready and willing to do some crazy collaborations.
Hit me up @turvelus on Twitter and we'll shoot the s**t

Der Apfel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
what kind of crazy
Well I've been on YT since 2011 so I've done a lot of crazy stuff in the past with a few of my channels before so anything new and exciting I'm up for it.

I've done the whole vlogging thing. I've done mockumentaries, let's plays (never again) and some voice acting as well. Currently I'm doing some sarcastic, dry humoured videos on current events and media but in the pipe line I'm working on a short horror themed project with an industrial producer which is pretty exciting.

I'm branching atm into writing skits and sketches.

So yeah anything and everything crazy I'm up for lmao

Reactions: George Hudson