Vlog Anyone interested in starting a YouTube collab team/group from scratch??

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyraNicole

Hi!
My name is Kyra Nicole, I'm 22 years old from PA. I'm a small creator like many of you!

I so badly want to do more with my YouTube channel. I am looking to create a new YouTube collab group. People ages 17-25 are applicable. You have to be hardworking, fun, and creative! We would do vlogs, challenges, trips, comedy skits, ect.

Long-term goal would be to live together somewhere in LA if we had enough people to afford it.

Luckily I am 17, but would you be interested in cinematic short films as well? I am really big on vlogging, comedy, and stuff like that. I am not from PA, but I would love to do a collab if that is what you are interested in. I have an idea that we could do a skit collab even with such a distance barrier. If you are interested, just reply or post on my page. As always, be you be relentless!

I’m looking for something exactly like this!! I live in Cali not far from LA and would love to be apart of this if you do plan on coming down to Cali

Really good idea. When you get your group and want to do a blind taste test with weird foods hit me up and we can do a collaboration.

The OP of this thread hasn't been back to the forums in a long time, so I've locked this to prevent confusion about active collaborations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back