Comedy Anyone interested in cross promotion/box for box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnet

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd be interested in this type of box for box deal but I think I am too old :-S and still shy of 1k

Ron Mann

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Hi Im a teenager and i dont have 1k but i would like to box for box message if u are willing to

Kaitlynd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm willing to do box for box! I have 1.5k.. I mainly post covers, but I may start doing vlogs too:) it's whatever! If not can we be friends?!?!

jakewilkinz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yay! I sent you a message, subscribed and followed you on twitter! daaaaanng that follower count tho:p
haha thanks, but it's actually gone down by like 7000 recently :( so sad haha and gimmie a sec, i'll follow you back ect :D

Reactions: Kaitlynd

salar sharif

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hello! I am currently looking for any other youtubers who regularly produce entertainment/comedy/vlogging videos and who would be interested in cross promoting each other? All that means is we feature each others channels in the featured channels box and give a shoutout to the other person/link to their channel in one of our videos. This would introduce both audiences to each others channel? I will gladly consider any offers, but it is preferable if you are in the above categories, a teenager, and with subscribers in the 1k-5k range, but less or more subscribers are also fine. Is anyone interested..?
haha nice video and accent! good luck with your promotion!!!!! i really like your channel brochachu

Status
Not open for further replies.