Comedy Anyone interested in cross promotion/box for box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakewilkinz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! I am currently looking for any other youtubers who regularly produce entertainment/comedy/vlogging videos and who would be interested in cross promoting each other? All that means is we feature each others channels in the featured channels box and give a shoutout to the other person/link to their channel in one of our videos. This would introduce both audiences to each others channel? I will gladly consider any offers, but it is preferable if you are in the above categories, a teenager, and with subscribers in the 1k-5k range, but less or more subscribers are also fine. Is anyone interested..?

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Hello! I am currently looking for any other youtubers who regularly produce entertainment/comedy/vlogging videos and who would be interested in cross promoting each other? All that means is we feature each others channels in the featured channels box and give a shoutout to the other person/link to their channel in one of our videos. This would introduce both audiences to each others channel? I will gladly consider any offers, but it is preferable if you are in the above categories, a teenager, and with subscribers in the 1k-5k range, but less or more subscribers are also fine. Is anyone interested..?
I like your channel and video's so far.. Well done.. Good luck with your promotion.. Sadly we are not teenagers, we don't have that many subscribers and we aren't funny.. Mildly amusing at best.

jakewilkinz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you! Good luck with your channel too :) And I watched your videos and i did like them, so I would still be interested in boxing each others channels? Send me a personal message on youtube if you are?

jakewilkinz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You sound like harry from harry potter, lol i can see a collab in the future.
Ahaha believe it not that's not the first time I've heard that! Someone's commented that before lol and yes! I've just seen your videos.. needless to say they were hilarious and I subscribed... I'd definitely be interested in promoting each other if you are :)

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Ahaha believe it not that's not the first time I've heard that! Someone's commented that before lol and yes! I've just seen your videos.. needless to say they were hilarious and I subscribed... I'd definitely be interested in promoting each other if you are :)
im game, already boxed you.

Aman Ailani

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I wouldn't mind, but I've only got 97 subs :(

TinyBagProductions

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
Helloooooo! I just watched a couple of your videos, they're really good! Shame I'm no longer passing for a teenager! (Although I did get ID'd buying a scratch card the other day... so things could be looking up...)

Reactions: CatsRants
Status
Not open for further replies.