Vlog Anyone in LA, CA want to collaborate on a video?

Hey guys just want to gain some traction on my vlogs by collaborating with other content creators. I'm located in Koreatown/Downtown Los Angeles. Would love to see if anyone would want to collaborate on a video, or just get together at Starbucks to toss around ideas.

my youtube name is "Andy's Video Log"

My style of vlogs is pretty generic but I like it that way since I can make whichever content I please. I have been doing some travel vlogs and tech vlogs but I am always open to suggestions.

Looking forward to meeting with some like minded people to create a light and fun video.

That would be great, I'm kind of sick right now, but in a few days I should be good as new. Not sure how we would communicate outside of these forums through.

Hey, how are you? I have been testing some different vlog styles and trying to find my "niche" in the past couple months. I am ready to get back into it with my new concept and am looking for collabors in the Los Angeles / Long Beach / Orange County area. I would love to plan something! Let's talk!

Stuart

Hello Stuart, your youtube link doesn't work, it says it doesn't exist, I'm still interested in collaborating, but I don't know how else to get into contact with people besides these forms or youtube DMs'. Please send a private message through this site if possible, or through youtube and we'll get in touch.

Last edited:
Yeah I figured, I just typed your name on the youtube search and was in the middle of watching one of your videos. Would love to collaborate, brainstorm and just hang out. I'm in Downtown Los Angeles, I can meet pretty much anywhere in this Area but I will be at Beverly Hills BMW tomorrow. Let me know what time works best for you.

Back