Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Vlog Anyone in LA, CA want to collaborate on a video?

Discussion in 'Vlogs & Vloggers' started by AndysVideoLog, Dec 15, 2017.

1. AndysVideoLog
    Cash:
    $4
    Hey guys just want to gain some traction on my vlogs by collaborating with other content creators. I'm located in Koreatown/Downtown Los Angeles. Would love to see if anyone would want to collaborate on a video, or just get together at Starbucks to toss around ideas.

my youtube name is "Andy's Video Log"

My style of vlogs is pretty generic but I like it that way since I can make whichever content I please. I have been doing some travel vlogs and tech vlogs but I am always open to suggestions.

Looking forward to meeting with some like minded people to create a light and fun video.

2. MRInuzaki
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $46
    I'd be down to meetup and maybe we can collaborate on something :D I'm near LA so it works out !

3. AndysVideoLog
    Cash:
    $4
    That would be great, I'm kind of sick right now, but in a few days I should be good as new. Not sure how we would communicate outside of these forums through.

4. MRInuzaki
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $46
    Yeah I get on occasionally so twitter or Instagram would be ideal for communication

5. Messages:
    Cash:
    $5
    Hey, how are you? I have been testing some different vlog styles and trying to find my "niche" in the past couple months. I am ready to get back into it with my new concept and am looking for collabors in the Los Angeles / Long Beach / Orange County area. I would love to plan something! Let's talk!

Stuart

6. AndysVideoLog
    Cash:
    $4
    Hello Stuart, your youtube link doesn't work, it says it doesn't exist, I'm still interested in collaborating, but I don't know how else to get into contact with people besides these forms or youtube DMs'. Please send a private message through this site if possible, or through youtube and we'll get in touch.

#6 AndysVideoLog, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  7. Messages:
    Cash:
    $5
    Hey Andy, thanks for letting me know, I had to update the /user/ part in my profile, it should be working now.

8. AndysVideoLog
    Cash:
    $4
    Yeah I figured, I just typed your name on the youtube search and was in the middle of watching one of your videos. Would love to collaborate, brainstorm and just hang out. I'm in Downtown Los Angeles, I can meet pretty much anywhere in this Area but I will be at Beverly Hills BMW tomorrow. Let me know what time works best for you.

9. Messages:
    Cash:
    $5
    I am in Downtown Long Beach. This week I am pretty packed, but maybe this weeken we can meet up if you have time?

10. thekarmicpress
    Cash:
    $1
    Dude, would be happy to collab the next time I'm in LA. Which is basically.. my favorite place ever!

Stuart Takehara likes this.