Anyone have some gaming video ideas?

The Gamers Revolt

YTtalk Mad
Hey guys! Does anyone have any ideas for some good gaming videos? Are there any videos that you would want to see? I am looking for ideas!

Hey guys! Does anyone have any ideas for some good gaming videos? Are there any videos that you would want to see? I am looking for ideas!

Unusual games? I love watching commentaries on games that someone's just happened by that turns out to be a hidden gem :D

You could do a top 10 list, or perhaps a montage (with commentary, I always prefer with to without personally).

If you want to be really bizarre, you could play Gary's Mod. Never a dull moment there! :)

Unusual games? I love watching commentaries on games that someone's just happened by that turns out to be a hidden gem :D

You could do a top 10 list, or perhaps a montage (with commentary, I always prefer with to without personally).

If you want to be really bizarre, you could play Gary's Mod. Never a dull moment there! :)
Hey thanks for the reply! Ill definitely try some of these out at some point.

Minecraft
33cmcfb.jpg

Yeah, like Frankie said, make top 10 BUT of the most bizarre games out there but make sure you include gameplay...it might require you to spend a bit of cash but its called sacrafice :)

OR alternatively you could do the Top 10 best Freeware games...I've not seen a Top 10 Freeware video before. AND it doesn't require you to spend ANY money!

Back