Anyone have some gaming video ideas?

The Gamers Revolt

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Hey guys! Does anyone have any ideas for some good gaming videos? Are there any videos that you would want to see? I am looking for ideas!

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey guys! Does anyone have any ideas for some good gaming videos? Are there any videos that you would want to see? I am looking for ideas!
Unusual games? I love watching commentaries on games that someone's just happened by that turns out to be a hidden gem :D

You could do a top 10 list, or perhaps a montage (with commentary, I always prefer with to without personally).

If you want to be really bizarre, you could play Gary's Mod. Never a dull moment there! :)

The Gamers Revolt

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Unusual games? I love watching commentaries on games that someone's just happened by that turns out to be a hidden gem :D

You could do a top 10 list, or perhaps a montage (with commentary, I always prefer with to without personally).

If you want to be really bizarre, you could play Gary's Mod. Never a dull moment there! :)
Hey thanks for the reply! Ill definitely try some of these out at some point.

Reactions: Frankie Turner

VoltageDSG

You will not win, for I will not lose.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer

leachy2011

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, like Frankie said, make top 10 BUT of the most bizarre games out there but make sure you include gameplay...it might require you to spend a bit of cash but its called sacrafice :)

leachy2011

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OR alternatively you could do the Top 10 best Freeware games...I've not seen a Top 10 Freeware video before. AND it doesn't require you to spend ANY money!