Meet Up/Gathering Anyone From Singapore?

Jay R.

I've Got It
Are there any Singapore YouTubers on this forum? What are your channel types and how long have you been making contents on Youtube?

Not me but its one of the places i'd want to visit
Where are you from then? Why would you want to visit Singapore? For all I know, people around me just can't wait for the opportunity to migrate out of Singapore.

Born there. Been making gaming videos since Sep 2013. Also i have been on the forums for about a year.

Where are you from then? Why would you want to visit Singapore? For all I know, people around me just can't wait for the opportunity to migrate out of Singapore.
I dont know, I want to travel asian countries, my parents are from hong kong

Born there. Been making gaming videos since Sep 2013. Also i have been on the forums for about a year.
Hey man! I remember you. You replied to me when I first introduced myself to this forum :) Didn't know you've been making videos for over 2 years.[DOUBLEPOST=1421901521,1421901275][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well I m not from Singapore, but from Malaysia, my channel is about random comedy stuffs :p
Haha, I remember you too. I did checked out your channel when I commented on your profile awhile back. Which part of Malaysia are you from?
I dont know, I want to travel asian countries, my parents are from hong kong
You should visit Japan. They have so much more variety of food and anime merchandises that is not available else where.

Hey man! I remember you. You replied to me when I first introduced myself to this forum :) Didn't know you've been making videos for over 2 years.[DOUBLEPOST=1421901521,1421901275][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha, I remember you too. I did checked out your channel when I commented on your profile awhile back. Which part of Malaysia are you from?

You should visit Japan. They have so much more variety of food and anime merchandises that is not available else where.
Well I used to live in KL before but now I'm in SUBANG JAYA, I do visit KL once a month! :D

Are there any Singapore YouTubers on this forum? What are your channel types and how long have you been making contents on Youtube?

Hey, I remember you. You just joined recently. Cool 3D tracking and animation.

Well, I'm from Malaysia if you'd like to collaborate. I believe our content may be having a similar direction.

Back