Meet Up/Gathering Anyone From Singapore?

Jay R.

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Guru
Are there any Singapore YouTubers on this forum? What are your channel types and how long have you been making contents on Youtube?

Jay R.

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Guru
Not me but its one of the places i'd want to visit
Where are you from then? Why would you want to visit Singapore? For all I know, people around me just can't wait for the opportunity to migrate out of Singapore.

konisbored

YTtalk's Anti-Boredom Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Born there. Been making gaming videos since Sep 2013. Also i have been on the forums for about a year.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Well I m not from Singapore, but from Malaysia, my channel is about random comedy stuffs :p

jnet

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Where are you from then? Why would you want to visit Singapore? For all I know, people around me just can't wait for the opportunity to migrate out of Singapore.
I dont know, I want to travel asian countries, my parents are from hong kong

Jay R.

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Guru
Born there. Been making gaming videos since Sep 2013. Also i have been on the forums for about a year.
Hey man! I remember you. You replied to me when I first introduced myself to this forum :) Didn't know you've been making videos for over 2 years.[DOUBLEPOST=1421901521,1421901275][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well I m not from Singapore, but from Malaysia, my channel is about random comedy stuffs :p
Haha, I remember you too. I did checked out your channel when I commented on your profile awhile back. Which part of Malaysia are you from?
I dont know, I want to travel asian countries, my parents are from hong kong
You should visit Japan. They have so much more variety of food and anime merchandises that is not available else where.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey man! I remember you. You replied to me when I first introduced myself to this forum :) Didn't know you've been making videos for over 2 years.[DOUBLEPOST=1421901521,1421901275][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha, I remember you too. I did checked out your channel when I commented on your profile awhile back. Which part of Malaysia are you from?

You should visit Japan. They have so much more variety of food and anime merchandises that is not available else where.
Well I used to live in KL before but now I'm in SUBANG JAYA, I do visit KL once a month! :D

ziqzaqo

Reaction score
Hey i'm from Singapore! i've just started to make a gaming channel. Anyone interested to collab?

Reactions: Jawad Soomro

Cognitive Overdose

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Are there any Singapore YouTubers on this forum? What are your channel types and how long have you been making contents on Youtube?
Hey, I remember you. You just joined recently. Cool 3D tracking and animation.

Well, I'm from Malaysia if you'd like to collaborate. I believe our content may be having a similar direction.