Anyone for teamness ?

Nah i dun do it for moneh XD I just want to entertain pples in the form of gaming :D And with lots of pples ofcourse (group chaos XDD)
glad to hear your not in it for the money hah :p il just review your channel, seens as i have to be fair in choosing if i chose all the polite people id have no room XD

Nah i dun do it for moneh XD I just want to entertain pples in the form of gaming :D And with lots of pples ofcourse (group chaos XDD)
hey man do you have a microphone ? after looking at your vids i couldnt hear any commentary which is what im looking for as we all need a voice :p

Yes i have one :D But i just didnt know how to start a commentary so i didnt do a commentary on my first lets plays XD And my other mic broke so i couldnt even do a commentary :(

But now i have a temporarly mic that works just fine :D U can hear me very clearly ;)
hey man do you have a microphone ? after looking at your vids i couldnt hear any commentary which is what im looking for as we all need a voice :p

Yes i have one :D But i just didnt know how to start a commentary so i didnt do a commentary on my first lets plays XD And my other mic broke so i couldnt even do a commentary :(

But now i have a temporarly mic that works just fine :D U can hear me very clearly ;)
thats great man well il definately keep you in consideration, as i dont want other people to lose a chance to apply :)

So what do you plan to do with the team is it game commentary or what I'm confused

So what do you plan to do with the team is it game commentary or what I'm confused
mostly gaming yeah, everyone in my team is a gamer but we could work animation into the mix at some point if you think you could make one with all our voices in

Back