Anyone for teamness ?

RogueNinja

Reviewer, no longer gaming :D
so recently i have been making changes to my channel format, i am now running a team, this means anyone in the team will get promotion from me and fellow members, we will be doing monthly tea m videos which cannot be missed aswell as other team randoms. I am also planning to get network privaleges for my channel to enable me to partner team members however this part is only a dream at the moment, reply if you think you would be interested i will be taking new people on :)

okay not anymore there isnt hah but i saw your post nearly 16 is fine just complete the rest of the form
channel:
channel type:
work well with others?:
goals for youtube:

Channel: jak6jak
Channel type: animation with some let's plays mixed in
Work well with others: well yeah!
Goals for my channel: to create create animations that people will love and think that it is funny

okay not anymore there isnt hah but i saw your post nearly 16 is fine just complete the rest of the form
channel:
channel type:
work well with others?:
goals for youtube:

Channel: OryLawlz
ChannelType: Gaming Channel (doin oldschool and more ;)
Work well with others?: I like working with others :D Like maybe doin a duall commentary or with more pples :D Also playing with lots of pples is very fun ;) Maybe making some new friends ^_^
Youtube goals: Being a succesfull gaming fommentator and entertain lots of pples thru gaming ^_^ Basicly i like gaming and entertaining pples :D

Hope yu like it ^_^ (i didnt made this up XD I filled in that application form with truth :D)

Channel: jak6jak
Channel type: animation with some let's plays mixed in
Work well with others: well yeah!
Goals for my channel: to create create animations that people will love and think that it is funny
how old are ya bud i forgot to re input the age thing my bad

Channel: OryLawlz
ChannelType: Gaming Channel (doin oldschool and more ;)
Work well with others?: I like working with others :D Like maybe doin a duall commentary or with more pples :D Also playing with lots of pples is very fun ;) Maybe making some new friends ^_^
Youtube goals: Being a succesfull gaming fommentator and entertain lots of pples thru gaming ^_^ Basicly i like gaming and entertaining pples :D

Hope yu like it ^_^ (i didnt made this up XD I filled in that application form with truth :D)

glad to hear your not in it for the money hah :p il just review your channel, seens as i have to be fair in choosing if i chose all the polite people id have no room XD

Back