Voice Acting Anybody Want To Say A Line In One of My Next Videos?

is this too late to do? I have a British accent (as I am...), and as a result, do a rather spiffing English gentleman voice. If it's too late, then I understand. :)

is this too late to do? I have a British accent (as I am...), and as a result, do a rather spiffing English gentleman voice. If it's too late, then I understand. :)
It's almost never too late! Except...For...When it is... Uh... Your in luck though! Still plenty of time! I'll send you the your Lines![DOUBLEPOST=1394715101,1394714258][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here's a .zip with the 4 best takes (For some reason it wouldn't let me post in the private discussion). I'm not exactly the best at english accents, so if you decide to go with someone else I completely understand.
Good job! I liked them! It was hard to choose just one. :) I am going to do like not panda pants suggested, and switch them out with each Rant I do, that way everyone has a fair chance, and I will make sure to credit you each time I use it. :)

It's almost never too late! Except...For...When it is... Uh... Your in luck though! Still plenty of time! I'll send you the your Lines![DOUBLEPOST=1394715101,1394714258][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good job! I liked them! It was hard to choose just one. :) I am going to do like not panda pants suggested, and switch them out with each Rant I do, that way everyone has a fair chance, and I will make sure to credit you each time I use it. :)
Great, thanks!

I'd love to, but my new mic doesn't get here until next month.
I really do want to, though. I kinda feel like the kid, who in class, has all the answers and his hand is always raised to answer every question the teacher asks, but she either overlooks him because he's too quiet, or too short.

I'd love to, but my new mic doesn't get here until next month.
I really do want to, though. I kinda feel like the kid, who in class, has all the answers and his hand is always raised to answer every question the teacher asks, but she either overlooks him because he's too quiet, or too short.

That's ok! Just tell me when you get your mic, and I'll give you your lines! It's going to be a different Voice Actor for each Video, because it's going to be a Series of rant videos, so everyone has a chance! And, I'm not going to have a whole month full of rant videos! So, there is plenty on time to get your mic! :)

That's ok! Just tell me when you get your mic, and I'll give you your lines! It's going to be a different Voice Actor for each Video, because it's going to be a Series of rant videos, so everyone has a chance! And, I'm not going to have a whole month full of rant videos! So, there is plenty on time to get your mic! :)

Oh! In that case, I shall tell you in a month or so.

Back