Voice Acting Anybody Want To Say A Line In One of My Next Videos?

Video Game Cinema

Kicking names, and taking butts... I think?
Hey! I was wondering if someone would like to VA a line in my next video. It wouldn't be hard, and you don't have to be a gamer either. As long as you kinda know how to Voice Act. It's for a RANT Video I'm making, I was thinking that I would introduce the Episode, and then have someone else kinda tell what the video is going to be about. No worries if there is nobody that wants to do it. As I can do it, but I thought it would be cool to have someone else do it.

As preferences, I would like someone that can either do a British Accent, or someone that has a British Accent and can talk like Alfred in Batman: The Animated Series. (As in speed and force, not his actual accent) Also, I would like the VA to be Male. But, like I said, these are just preferences and not requirements!

If you are interested. Please Inbox me on YouTube! Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you later!

EDIT: I will give Credit to you by giving a Shout Out to your Channel at the end of the Video, and by putting a Link to your Channel in the Description Box!

Ah would have loved to do it but i am nothing near the british accent. I have a weird one though xD

If nobody can/wants i'd love to help :-]

Ah would have loved to do it but i am nothing near the british accent. I have a weird one though xD

Sure! It wasn't a requirement to have a British Accent. It was just something that I preferred. I think I might turn this into a Competition type thing. Whoever sounds the best gets to be in the Episode maybe? I don't know. :p But, I will send you the lines in a message! Hope to hear it soon! :)

Hey! I was wondering if someone would like to VA a line in my next video. It wouldn't be hard, and you don't have to be a gamer either. As long as you kinda know how to Voice Act. It's for a RANT Video I'm making, I was thinking that I would introduce the Episode, and then have someone else kinda tell what the video is going to be about. No worries if there is nobody that wants to do it. As I can do it, but I thought it would be cool to have someone else do it.

As preferences, I would like someone that can either do a British Accent, or someone that has a British Accent and can talk like Alfred in Batman: The Animated Series. (As in speed and force, not his actual accent) Also, I would like the VA to be Male. But, like I said, these are just preferences and not requirements!

If you are interested. Please Inbox me on YouTube! Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you later!

EDIT: I will give Credit to you by giving a Shout Out to your Channel at the end of the Video, and by putting a Link to your Channel in the Description Box!
Sounds cool but I don't have a british accent. My friends said I have a little of a mixed accent? but I can't tell myself.

Sounds cool but I don't have a british accent. My friends said I have a little of a mixed accent? but I can't tell myself.
I'm interested.
Voice Acting ? Something I would love to do but don't think am good enough :p

Umm... I've already had not panda pants do it. I mean, if he doesn't care, I could turn this into a competition type thing. Where the best gets in. But, he did a pretty good job, and I hate would hate to have to tell that I changed my mind. :oops: I'm glad there were a few who was interested though!

Umm... I've already had not panda pants do it. I mean, if he doesn't care, I could turn this into a competition type thing. Where the best gets in. But, he did a pretty good job, and I hate would hate to have to tell that I changed my mind. :oops: I'm glad there were a few who was interested though!
Nah it's fine, if someone does a better job, you should have the best for your videos ;]

But you said that you might use it for more than one video, this will solve it :-]

Nah it's fine, if someone does a better job, you should have the best for your videos ;]

But you said that you might use it for more than one video, this will solve it :-]

:eeks: Now, why didn't I think of that? Different Voice Actors for different episodes so everyone has a fair shot! You... You are smart cookie. :p So, yes... Everyone can record for the part! I will all message you your Lines!

Here's a .zip with the 4 best takes (For some reason it wouldn't let me post in the private discussion). I'm not exactly the best at english accents, so if you decide to go with someone else I completely understand.

Attachments

• New folder.zip
    1,001.6 KB · Views: 5
Back