Anybody here sell their merch?

Getting the numbers of people is one factor. I think there are two types of customer psychology.
Pre-Click and Post Click. I am finding the Post-Click psychology, or conversion rate to be the most difficult. Without a high enough post-click conversion rate, you can't even make sense of the numbers from Google Analytics to evaluate it. I have already tried the full range of reasonable price-points. Is this what you mean by customer psychology?
Price-point is really a formality to be observed I think. People who regularly subscribe to your content, and are invested in you as a content-creator will be likely to purchase. As long as your rates aren't too extortionate then they will buy. It's all about mutual respect. Perhaps a great start would be to purchase some items yourself (before you launch your merch) and offer them as giveaways! Then ask people to send in their pictures, and give them shootouts in your videos. Then you'll start to create a demand, and THEN you can release it properly.

Getting the numbers of people is one factor. I think there are two types of customer psychology.
Pre-Click and Post Click. I am finding the Post-Click psychology, or conversion rate to be the most difficult. Without a high enough post-click conversion rate, you can't even make sense of the numbers from Google Analytics to evaluate it. I have already tried the full range of reasonable price-points. Is this what you mean by customer psychology?

YES! and also what I wanted to find out is what drives a potential customer to purchase an item.

Back