Anybody here sell their merch?

SherlockCupid

DropKick.
Quick question.......of DOOM!

Does anybody here have an online merch store or anything like that and does it have customers ?

None of us can give you a specific answer, because that would be advertising. Yes this is a topic I also am very interested in. Most of my experience is with a brick and mortar type. The complexity of shipping large amounts of merchandise and the kind infrastructure it requires in the company is something I would like to learn more about. My problem is advertising is so expensive that I can't keep my prices competitive. What are you specifically interested in learning about online sales?

i use a spread shirt site to put shirts up i haven't sold any but i just have one in case someones interested

None of us can give you a specific answer, because that would be advertising. Yes this is a topic I also am very interested in. Most of my experience is with a brick and mortar type. The complexity of shipping large amounts of merchandise and the kind infrastructure it requires in the company is something I would like to learn more about. My problem is advertising is so expensive that I can't keep my prices competitive. What are you specifically interested in learning about online sales?
Im intrested in the subject as a whole. But to break it down I guess it's the:

The psychology of customers.

Finding the perfect time to release merch

The pros and cons of merch selling

As I'm slowly transforming my channel into a production company the question of merchandising and advertising has been coming up in a lot of meetings between our group
Thanks for the answer bro!

I sell VIP memberships on my website for music producers, these VIP members then get access to a whole bunch of features like downloads, interesting articles on music production and in-depth feedback sessions for their music. Soon I will start rolling out the new web site with a webstore in which I will start selling packs with sounds and presets for music producers. It's not really merch but it's the same idea.

Kind of? I sell designs on an artists website, some pertains to content on my channel, though most of it is misc. nerdy/gaming stuff that I either thought was worth making for myself, or ideas people have asked me to make.

I think you would have to have a big enough fanbase to sell something. Or at least to have something your fans would be interested in.

Yeah, I agree. Anybody can slap a t-shirt link in their description, but until you have a large enough audience (and one with a high level of engagement) it won't make you any money.

No harm in trying to diversify though. I remember Alex Day doing the whole snap bracelet things, and then his own line of cards Sopio. They took off well I believe.

I agree, I'll be hitting 10,000 subs next month and still don't think I'm large enough to sell T-shirts of my brand where people will want to buy them and wear.

Instead though, I've started selling other things that anyone would want, not just fans of my channel. Then, I advertise it every now and then on a video or my social platforms in case a fan wants something from me. For example, I started a Fiverr account where you can post services for just $5. I started making custom Minecraft skins for people who don't know how and had 2 orders from fans who wanted to have a skin made by me. I am also in the process of drawing out gaming graphics to sell prints on Etsy for. This way, it will be of something a fan is interested in, but signed by me. :) Win-Win.

The psychology of customers.

Finding the perfect time to release merch

The pros and cons of merch selling

Getting the numbers of people is one factor. I think there are two types of customer psychology.
Pre-Click and Post Click. I am finding the Post-Click psychology, or conversion rate to be the most difficult. Without a high enough post-click conversion rate, you can't even make sense of the numbers from Google Analytics to evaluate it. I have already tried the full range of reasonable price-points. Is this what you mean by customer psychology?

Back